Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Board of Directors Meeting Update

Some of you may have already heard this in the mill today, but the President phoned me and asked if I would relay the information concerning the Board of Directors meeting.

The Board was presented with the agreement and indicated that a decision would be made tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Pete said that they told them they wouldn't leave Vancouver until a decision was made and so he has remained in Vancouver, as has the management group (I believe) and Roy Plotniko, 686 President. Pete said that CEO Richard Garneau came and saw the Alberni group and told them this was just a formality.

So, whether you are supportive of this deal or not, we should finally have an answer sometime tomorrow.

In solidarity,


No comments:

Post a Comment