Wednesday 21 November 2007

November Forward Look

The November Forward Look is now online. It can be found by clicking on this link.
The quality is about what was in the printed edition this month because the main photocopier needed a part and so Randy used the old one. I simply scanned it in and turned it into a pdf file. Just a warning. It is a little larger than normal; I think around 2.5mb so it might take a while to download, especially if you are still on dial up.

The December Forward Look will be the final print edition before going completely online. We will be looking at possibly trying to set up a website in addition to the blog site. Just be patient with me. Though fairly computer literate, lots of this stuff is still new to me plus I'm trying to learn a whole bunch of personal interest stuff so my mind is getting pretty stuffed up these days.

Unlike other months, this month's Forward Look is pretty much identical to the print edition. I think I only left out the agenda since the General Meeting is already over.

Enjoy.

In solidarity,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment